This has been a bizarre offseason for the Patriots. So much drama it would make a great reality TV show. And I think on the field this year things might be a bit different as well.
So, this year I predict:
1. Tom Brady will not throw for more than 4001 yards.
2. Remember when Mike Vrabel used to catch touchdowns in the Super Bowl? I think this year you’ll see a linebacker catch a TD pass at some point.
3. Matthew Slater has at least one receiving touchdown.
4. Brian Hoyer will start at least two games.
5. Pats record will be 11-5 and they will play the AFC title game on the road. Probably in Jacksonville. Maybe Houston.
Ok. Those are quick and to the point. What do you think? Comment or send me an e mail.